ICS SG 552 MRS Tan
|Model||SG 552 MRS Tan|
|Weapon Type||Auto Electric|
|FPS||up to 328 FPS|
|Collection/Delivery||Post or Collect|
**Price drop** £195 collection. £210 posted.
For sale is my ICS SG 552 MRS Tan. This has been an excellent back up AEG for me and has always performed excellently. It’s my reliable AEG and is built solid as a rock with a full steel upper receiver and aluminium lower. It shoots accurately out to 40m and will stretch beyond that as well. Always gets comments on the field as no one knows what it is!
It does have some marks on the cheek riser and stock. The fire selectors are also mushy (a common complaint of the ICS SG AEG’s) and the left hand side has some wobble. Since I’ve noticed the wobble I’ve only ever used the right hand side (or both at the same time) and it hasn’t got any worse but the right side definitely feels nicer to use. I’ve tried to show in the pics.
I have installed a Modify flat hop bucking and nub and this has improved the consistency and accuracy. I am including the original ICS bucking and nub in the sale if you would rather change it back. It uses a quick release upper system and is very easy to get the the hop up and barrel.
Shoots great and is very reliable – even saved me a wasted journey when my TM recoil shock decided it wanted to stop working
Comes with one low cap (50 rounds) and one High Cap (480 rounds)
Very accurate and can hop .3’s with ease
Comes with a very unique cheek riser
Sounds great when it shoots – sounds well put together
Turns heads on the field
Shoots nicely on a 7.4 lipo and the handguard has enough space for a decent sized battery (just)
Wobbly fire selectors – fully functional but doesn’t feel great
Some wear on the cheek riser and stock
Had some problems on full auto when I installed the flat hop nub but it is all working well now
Small amount of wobble on folding stock (to be expected) but it’s still solid
It’s left such an impression that I sold my TM recoil shock and purchased an ICS MARS and I’m only selling it to buy the new ICS MP5. It was purchased in May 2019 and has been skirmished roughly 8 times since then.
Perfect unique gun and very reliable. Would be ideal as a beginner gun or for someone with more experience.
Collection would be preferred due to weight of item but can organise delivery but cost would have to be agreed once I’d checked with the post office.
Any questions please feel free to ask.
Popular Ads Overall
- REDUCED! NEW Navy Seal DEVGRU Loadout Tokyo Marui HK416D & Sig Sauer P226 Rail In Nuprol case with spare mags and accessories (2543 views)
- M4 pioneer 340sps (2334 views)
- Real Sword SVD/Type 85 package updated (2149 views)
- Full metal WE PT92 in olive (1913 views)
- ⚙️ EX_MACHINA Airsoft UK ⚙️ UPGRADES ⛓ REPAIRS ⛓ PHASECOAT ⚙️ (1541 views)
- G&G Armament GC16 Wild Hog 12” complete setup ready to go bundle! mosfet (1471 views)
- TM Breacher (1362 views)
- Krytac LVOA-C HPA (1267 views)
- SOLD Realistic Recoil MP5 (1263 views)
- Job Lot SPECNA ARMS AND CM.072 (1216 views)
- G&G Honey badger
- LCT AK74u (Upgraded)
- Two Tone Generic clone brand vsr-10 (no upgrades)
- S.W.A.T VTG Blank fire grenades (x2)
- Gemtech Oasis (welrod) NBB pistol
- WE G17 Tan (Upgraded) – (potentially faulty)
- ASG Dan Wesson 8″ Stainless revolver (small leak)
- SRC G36C
- WE SA80 (L85) GBBR (+HPA Kit) Modified to AFV style
- Rare umerex super hawk